Description: watch in this tutorial - How to make Fondant/Cake Topper - Cone. You can also make this Cone of modelling clay.
1. Pine cones, which are ripe enough, respond well to changes in ambient humidity. When the air humidity is low - they open, and when high - they are compressed. Therefore, where accurate humidity measurement is not required, they can be used as a hygrometer.
2. The concept of “cone” (from geometry) comes from the Greek word “cone” (pine cone).
3. Cones of some African Cycas can weigh up to 50 kg.
4. What we call "cucumber" in Indian ornamentation is nothing else than a fir or pine cone. This is a traditional Muslim symbol of prosperity and fertility.
5. Once in France, police detained two men, a father and a son, who were accused of illegal collecting of pine cones. During the search, they found about 90 kg of pine cones. Collectors reported that they sold lumps in Spain at 80 euro cents per kilogram.
Description: watch in this tutorial - How to make Fondant/Cake Topper - Rose. You can also make this flower of modelling clay.
Rose is truly one of the most beautiful flowers in the world. Almost every woman smiles, looking at the bouquet of magnificent roses presented to her. Let us take a closer look at this queen of flowers.
1. Rose is the national flower of the USA, England and Iran.
2. One of the most expensive oils in the world is natural rose oil. It is valued more than platinum and gold. To get one kilogram of rose oil, you need three tons of petals.
3. The smallest rose in the world is considered the variety "C". This flower is just the size of a grain of rice.
4. In the 16th century, this amazing flower was first brought to Russia. The gardens began to be decorated with rose bushes under Peter I, and under Catherine II the rose became the queen of the royal gardens.
5. There is an interesting rose variety "Chameleon" in Japan. In the morning, the petals of this rose are bright red, and white in the evening.
Description: watch in this tutorial - How to make Fondant/Cake Topper - Chicken. You can also make this chicken of modelling clay.
Chickens are children of a hen and rooster. Here are a few facts about these lovely creatures.
1. Hen hatches eggs for 19-22 days, and for about 30-35 days it is needed for the chickens care, their training and education.
2. Chickens hatch from lighter eggs than roosters.
3. The shell reliably protects the chickens inside, it is strong enough and can withstand the weight of a hen to protect the chick inside. At the same time it is fragile enough, so that a chicken manages to pierce it on its own and hatch.
4. The shell has more than 7000 pores that can pass air.
5. Chickens can get used to a person, follow him and consider him a friend.