Description: watch in this tutorial - How to make Fondant/Cake Topper - Angel. You can also make this angel of modelling clay.
Watch How to make Fondant/Cake Topper - Angel on Youtube, subscribe to our channel and get new tutorials immediately!
Description: watch in this tutorial - How to make Fondant/Cake Topper - Heart. You can also make this heart of modelling clay.
1. Do you know that February 14th is not just the day of all lovers. Computer Day and founding of the YouTube service is celebrated on this day.
2. Chocolate is the favorite gift for February 14th. The first box of chocolates was invented by Richard Kalburi on Valentine's Day.
3. According to one legend, the author of one of the first valentines was Charles, Duke of Orleans, who sent the valentine in 1415 to his wife from the tower prison. Everyone today can be convinced of this - the note is stored in the British Museum.
4. The most expensive valentine was made of precious stones and gold and was presented by Aristotle Onassis to Maria Callas.
5. The Japanese consider Valentine's Day to be a men's holiday. On this day, the strong half is bestowed with gifts and congratulations. And a month later, the Japanese celebrate White Day, during which women become objects of attention and adoration.
Description: watch in this tutorial - How to make Mix Colors of fondant or modelling clay.
- It is not recommended to mix more than 3 colors, otherwise you'll get the mass of indefinite shade.
- To get the darker color, add a bit of black modelling clay.
- To get the color lighter add a bit of white modelling clay.
- For marble effect, mix different colors but not until the end.
Description: watch in this tutorial - How to make Fondant/Cake Topper - Titmouse. You can also make this bird of modelling clay.
Funny titmouse birds are habitual inhabitants of urban and rural areas. They eat insect pests very well.
1. The name titmouse is recorded from the 14th century, composed of the Old English name for the bird, mase and tit, denoting something small. The former spelling, "titmose", was influenced by mouse in the 16th century.
2. Little tits kill more insect pests than almost all other birds, so in rural areas they often hang feeders to lure such useful neighbors.
3. It’s very dangerous to feed the little tit with brown bread in the winter. Titmouse can die because of this.
4. In nature, these birds usually live for 2-3 years due to a difficult life, and in captivity they can live up to 15 years.
5. Some species of tits prey on small bats. Titmouses do not eat, but they peck out bat brain.
Description: watch in this tutorial - How to make a cake topper - Pony - of fondant or modelling clay. You can also make this horse of modelling clay.
There are many breeds of ponies. But they all have some main features that distinguish them from other horses. Despite the fact that the ponies appeared a long time ago, their exact origin remains unclear. Here are some facts about these cute animals.