Description: watch in this tutorial - How to make Fondant/Cake Topper - Chicken. You can also make this chicken of modelling clay.
Chickens are children of a hen and rooster. Here are a few facts about these lovely creatures.
1. Hen hatches eggs for 19-22 days, and for about 30-35 days it is needed for the chickens care, their training and education.
2. Chickens hatch from lighter eggs than roosters.
3. The shell reliably protects the chickens inside, it is strong enough and can withstand the weight of a hen to protect the chick inside. At the same time it is fragile enough, so that a chicken manages to pierce it on its own and hatch.
4. The shell has more than 7000 pores that can pass air.
5. Chickens can get used to a person, follow him and consider him a friend.