Description: watch in this tutorial - How to make Fondant/Cake Topper - Moose. You can also make this elk of modelling clay.
Powerful moose with massive horns are majestic and graceful animals, but at the same time ferocious, especially if they are angry.
- The moose has very long legs. In order to drink water, an elk must go deep into the water, or bend its front legs, because in another case, it simply does not reach the water.
- Moose is often called “shaggy” because of the shape of its horns, which resemble a plow, an agricultural tool.
- From the excrement of moose, Sweden produces the world's most environmentally friendly paper.
- In winter, moose lead a daytime lifestyle, and in summer - mostly nocturnal, due to the heat.
- Moose live in captivity until about 20-22 years old. But in the wild, only about 3% of moose live more than 3 years.
Watch How to make Fondant/Cake Topper - Moose - on Youtube, subscribe to our channel and get new tutorials immediately!